Retail's Post-Pandemic Future
Mastercard Recovery Insights: The E-Commerce Economy in 2022
Featuring the latest insights from the Mastercard Economics Institute, "The E-Commerce Economy" will outline and explore:
- The shift to digital: How sticky is the shift to digital in the online retail and services sectors post-pandemic? What are some emerging trends?
- Dimensions of digital commerce: What are the recent e-commerce adoption trends among businesses like? How different is the extent of e-commerce sales across small vs large businesses? How much of business activity is done through online channels?
- Cross border e-commerce post-pandemic: Has cross-border e-commerce accelerated post-pandemic?
- The pandemic effect: Impact of travel recovery and work-from-home trends on consumer spend patterns
Panel: Driving Retail Success in the Post-Pandemic Digital Boom
Hear how global retailers are rethinking their strategies to drive success in the new retail landscape:
- Reviewing major changes driven by the pandemic – which initiatives are likely to stick?
- With an increased focus on omnichannel retailing, how are retailers re-strategizing their network strategy and customer engagement channels?
- How can retailers leverage data, technology, and partnerships to reinvent Asia’s retail landscape?
- What are some effective strategies/ programs to deliver exceptional customer experiences and drive deeper customer relationships?
Retail Reimagined: The Age of Experimentation and Innovation
Check out the latest retail innovations happening in the region and around the globe, and envision what the future of retail could look like:
- Retail in the new normal: Optimizing store designs, retail operations and shoppers' journeys
- Designing the next in-store experience: Purposeful, automated, seamless, and unified
- Getting on the metaverse bandwagon: What's likely, near, and real?